Now more than ever, researchers are confirming for years, children do their most important learning before they reach the age of five. Therefore, everything we do at Brite New Mind Daycare Center, including providing children with lots of love and attention, involves early childhood development.
As part of our ongoing commitment to qualify, BNM #1 & #2 has built a child development program dedicated to:
• Security standards & procedures (e.g., cameras & documentations)
• Licensed by the State of Illinois
• Creative approach to learning using a diverse curriculum
• Diverse teaching staff, including teachers with bi-lingual skills
• Highly trained teachers & assistants
• Extra-curricular activities (Fieldtrips, dramatic play, outdoor activities)
• Passionate staff that enjoy teaching
• Learning activities that are appropriate for each child’s developmental age
• Ongoing communication with parents & family members
• Monthly overviews & parent letters
• Request parent involvement in child’s developmental progress
Our infant program is not just a safe, fun clean environment that loves and nurture your baby as you would. We offer a structure program including tummy time class, audio and visual learning, Eye-Hand coordination, Your Baby Can Read, daily yoga, and crawling to walking exercises. Through the power of their five senses your baby is able to excel in the classroom and transition a step further.
Our toddler program facilitates’ a strict curriculum that offers primary color learning, name recognition through songs, numbers 1-5, Spanish class, puzzles, and separation of letters, shapes, and number games. The toddler program also provides daily reports which include meals, diaper changing, child behavior, and activities for that day.
Children begin to master more as well learn more. Through the power of play, music, sensory nature, art, blocks, dramatic play, self-help activities and outside play. Our pre-school curriculum allows students to not only imagine but to make their imagination come true through literacy and pictures that teaches our students how letters and sounds form into words. With this kind of knowledge that Brite New Minds offer it allows our students to excel further in life and education.
School days are exciting here at Brite New Mind Daycare Center. Parents have the option of choosing before care only, after care only, or before and after care. Before care children receives a balance breakfast in the morning and a healthy snack in the evening. There are qualified teachers to assist your kids with their homework upon arrival from school. During the summer there are lots of outdoor activities such as, swim classes, field trips, daily nature walks, park visits, brain exercise worksheets, and Spanish classes.